Arab, American, British, Cafe, Chinese, Doughnuts, Fast Food, Filipino, French, Indian, Iranian, Italian, Juices and Smoothies, Lebanese, Malaysian, Mediterranean, Mexican, Moroccan, Pakistani, Pizza, Portuguese, Sandwiches, Seafood, Spanish, Steakhouse, Sushi, Thai, Turkish, Vegetarian, Qatari, All Restaurants
Directions: Souq Waqif go inside the alley infront of Tajine.
If you love mandi this is the place.
Reviewed by faisal111 on 22 Jun 2009 - 13:18
yes, it is agood place that you can eat mandi and hot bread..
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?