Southern Fried Chicken
Contact Number: 4660511
- Good for kids
Directions: There outlets are in Al Seef petrol station on Wakra road and Al- Meera in Hilal area.
Fried chicken at it's best and reasonable price, they also have burgers, sandwiches and Pizzas.
Reviewed by mkjq on 8 Mar 2009 - 04:15
Southern fried chicken tastes good, and the prices are also low compared to their quality. They have a good staff ready to help, on weekends it takes a bit longer to get your order, maybe because their production is less now.
In take away orders, you get everything you need to start your meal anywhere.
Reviewed by well on 21 Jun 2009 - 08:35
sorry but the taste of their food doesnt impress me a bit, i tried their fried chicken yeah it's crispy but not tasty, and so for their pizza the taste is very far compared to other pizza parlor.
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?