Contact Number: 4364599
located beside Al Fardan Najma, serving all pinoy foods, clean, but avery small place, recommended for take out not take away it is british/indian english which is wrong grammar.
Reviewed by leilany2 on 5 Aug 2009 - 11:44
I LOVE THE KARE-KARE...THE ONLY THING IS THEIR SERVICE, IT IS VERY SLOW I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY STAFF THEY'VE GOT.
Reviewed by jap_qr on 7 Apr 2010 - 22:18
All i can say its teriffic althought sometimes its very slow but the food taste is great and affordable.. We always order for our lunch and dinner..
Reviewed by thenurse168 on 15 Dec 2010 - 13:21
It might be small but I enjoy eating Filipino food in this place. I can say that it is pretty clean and serves decent meals.
Coming from someone so used to how food is served in London, the servings are adequate in size.
The only downhill is the waiting time. Be prepared to be patient! hahaha
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?