TFC Traditional Filipino Cuisine "at home ka dito"
Contact Number: Tel: 472 6663 Mob: 680 5000
- Good for kids
Directions: Souq Al-Mohannadi, AL-KHOR, QATAR, Near Al-Khor Roundabout and Mc Donalds
In 2009, TFC Traditional Filipino Cuisine was opened at Al-Khor, - Qatar, TFC has always been a choice for Filipinos living in Al-Khor and Ras Laffan.
* Home and Office Delivery
* Catering for all occasions
* Childrens Birthday Package
* We also cater individuals in a daily basis
Try and taste a real Filipino foods.
Also enjoy watching TFC - Channel.
Reviewed by vfr750 on 13 Aug 2009 - 13:44
i have posted this resto some 2 months ago...really they have a nice place and affordable meals..i might be driving there tomorrow for dinner...
Reviewed by estong on 18 Aug 2009 - 18:57
the food is really delicious! try the inihaw na pusit (grilled squid).
Reviewed by journeyman38 on 7 Nov 2009 - 11:48
We visit the place in alkhor, thursdays or Fridays, since there are lots of people at times we call and reserved our orders and seat in advanced,the food is great the taste is nearly perfect, at the entry the door is opened to customers, feels like a V.I.P. that we dont normally see in restaurants here,very accommodating staff, job well done for the management.kudos!
Reviewed by johng1122 on 24 Aug 2010 - 23:36
Are you planning to expand your resto to reach our Kababayans here in doha?
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?