- Good for kids
An excellent restaurant in the heart of doha.
Reviewed by ansarifaiyaz on 9 Sep 2009 - 11:32
I hv tried only once. The food was good. Specially HL special veg. Chikcen tikka was also good. But beef fry was gud but salty, so remember to tell them less salt in fried items.
Reviewed by khemcho on 2 Aug 2010 - 07:43
Now the Homeland Restaurant has changed hands.
First and foremost, the interior is good for this kind of Restaurant. Service is quick.
Gobi Manchurian is awesome. Butter Naan and South Indian Paratta is good.
Worth Trying there.
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?