- Good for kids
Directions: Al Sadd, opposite Nissan dealership. It's the corner building at the traffic signal, can't miss it.
A traditional restaurant serving mainly lebanese mediterrenaen cuisine.
Reviewed by hashimozotoyama on 9 Feb 2009 - 11:27
Very good food at moderate prices. The traditional arabic bread is served straight from the oven all puffed up and steaming. Service was also good. Only downside is that the interior decor and lighting is in bad shape and need an urgent rennovation. That's why it gets only 3/5.
Reviewed by atif242 on 12 Apr 2009 - 13:00
Very well managed restaurant. Good food and economical prices. Very much ideal for a romantic dinner as they have dim lights with curtains dropped (can be viewed through, so don't get naughty).
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?