SHEZAN RESTAURANT & HOTEL
- Good for kids
Directions: Opposite to AL AHLI HOSPITAL, Bin Omran Area.
One of the most oldest Restaurants in Qatar.Very good & tasty Pakistani, Indian dishes (spicy) along with BAR BQ varieties. They also have BUFFET along with nice sitting arrangements.
Reviewed by wild child on 15 Mar 2009 - 15:49
This is a great place when you have an attack of homesickness,when you want friendly service and good food..We always go for the mutton takka-tak, the kebabs and the brain curry..be warned..they bring the salad without your asking for it and then charge you for it! Otherwise,nice to sit out in the lawns and have piping hot kebebs.
Reviewed by AJ81 on 27 Apr 2009 - 23:24
Totaly agree with "Chunnus"
Saudia has the most yummilicious pakistani food "other than the home land"
Lets smuggle some of those chief over here ...
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?