BLACK & WHITE 50's Diner
Directions: It's located just before CAPITAL SECURITY newly built building on MATAR ROAD. Opposite of Kebab King or adjacent to SHRIMPY restaurant.
Very delicious and well decorated outlet.
Reviewed by ilovelife21 on 23 Jun 2009 - 16:39
I went to B&W for the first time for a business meeting and I got surprised to see the inexplicably cheap price for a really good food.
A 50's Diner which has a minimalist theme, B&W gives you all the comfort of great food and good ambiance. I love seeing those B&W films of the 50s and 60s.
If you are a fan of DQ and Hardees burgers, check out B&W. =)
So there. Indulge!
Reviewed by howhow on 8 Aug 2010 - 11:22
sucks big time! we ordered different burgers, taste like same as one another. food is so dry, and for the price itsd a rip off! i'd rahter have burger in one of the sandwich stalls around the corner!
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?