Sightseeing and Tourist attractions
Places of interest in Qatar...there has to be something to do here!
The top 3 spots that we recommend everyone visit in Qatar:
- Museum of Islamic Art
- Souq Waqif
- Katara Cultural Village
In addition to that, there are many shopping malls, parks, art galleries and museums. You can find more information on all of them in the Wiki section.
- Who have watch the said fireworks? They day it is 7:30 PM
- Hi guys,
- Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakathuhu... Could you please anyone tell me the contact number & Location for saptco bus station office, bcz tis month i am planning to do Umrah ( from DOHA - Al HASA r DAMMAM).Please tell me the full details Umrah fare also.
- there are a few Karwa taxi drivers who refuse to take u to destination and few refuse to put taxi meter on or ask for more money or else they say the meter is not working .This is so bad I am on a tour here and this brings a bad reputation to the company or the country if strict measures are not t
Qatar Tourism Authority (QTA) launched a new tourism project named Samana (Our Skies), which provides helicopter tours and sightseeing in and around Qatar.
- To arrange a party or to enjoy your day in Qatar in a Yatch with BBQ for 5 hrs...... Please call us : 70624225
Anyone looking for an adventure?
We are planning for Everest Base Camp my the end of February 2015 or Start March 2015. Drop me an email or call me. Will share all the details.
Mountains are Calling ...
- I've lost a rod protective sleeve with 5 valuable fishing rods in it last weekend in Sealine. I stored the items in my truck however didn't secure them very tightly. As I was driving back home on Friday night and due to the humpy sand the rod bag fell off.
Hi.. I am planning to visit Singapore with family.. please help with some tips, tour packages, places to visit, precautions , obtain singapore visa...
In training in Doha since July 28, Paris Saint-Germain players took a delightful break to discover Qatari gastronomy and culture during tourist activities organized by the Qatar Tourism Authority, host of the Qatar Handball Tour.