Sports in Qatar
Some people say that ‘sport makes the world go round’. Guess what? They just might be right.
Post here about the big and small sporting events happening in Doha. And see you soon as one among the legions of screaming fans…
- Hard tennis Ball Tournament ONLY for 8 Teams: 1) Entry Fees 200 QR 2) WINNERS – CUP & 800 QR price Money 3) Runners - Shield 4) Man of the Match (only Final Match) 5) Man of the Series. 6) Matches Location Barwa City 7) Matches Timing Friday 2:00pm 8) Tournament Starting Date :26/12/2014
- Is there a good bicycle shop in Doha where one can find a decent bike and accessories for both adults and children? Please advise.
I am an international expert in martial arts and self-defense with a long history of experience
I volunteer to provide a free training session for everyone every Friday at Al Rayyan Park 3.30 pm
- Which cricket club is best in qatar for kids ??
- Can anyone give me details about QCA(qatar cricket association)
- Good Morning everybody, please provide the location where is Darb Al sai ground in order to watch fire works.Thanks
- Royal Cup Football Tournament 11 aside, open age, everyone can play, Team entry fees: 850 QR Registration last date: 15 December Limited teams required come first register first, Contact: 66541623 / 77468726
- salam everybody I have an 18 months daughter and no maid and I want to register in gym, does anybody know a place where I can go and keep my child with me or if they kids zone at the same place where I can play and keep my child there for 30-45 min ?
- Dear all friends living in Qatar we are calling the attention of all skaters or all people that will like to joint us to develop the strongest club of Roller skating in Qatar,so that is why we need your help to go forward with the roller inline in Qatar,all those who want to learn how to skate and b
- I need to get soccer jerseys in bulk quantity. where can I get them in Qatar?
- I'm looking for tennis playmate (male or female). I play usually 2 to 3 times a week in Aspire. If any interested please contact via email. Regards, SAY
- Hi - it's possible that I may be relocating to Qatar in 2105. I am a keen sculler (rowing with two oars in a very narrow boat!) and have my own racing boat. I have seen vids of sculling in Qatar and I am wondering if there is a club I could join/store my boat if I bring it. Does anyone know?