Sports in Qatar
Some people say that ‘sport makes the world go round’. Guess what? They just might be right.
Post here about the big and small sporting events happening in Doha. And see you soon as one among the legions of screaming fans…
- which is the best brand ? adidas puma nike jako?
- where can i find a Gym near to south Madint Khalifa ?
- Hi all! I'm looking for a good friends to play some sport games in the public gardens in the weekends. I prefer to play any games except foot ball or any games that might cause injury. Thanks alot Adil_elamin@yahoo.com
- The final round of the 2014 eni FIM Superbike World Champion takes place this weekend at the Losail International Circuit in Doha, Qatar.
- Hi everyone, I'm teaching beginner's yoga classes in Bin Mahmoud area. It's an hour of power yoga. You need a mat and 30qr (per session). There are morning, afternoon, and evening classes. Open for Ladies Only. Please send me a message for more information. Come on out and try it out! Thank you.
I need a very good football goalkeeper for freindly game
Please send to me massage or your mobile number to contact you
- Hello, I am currently living in khulaifat area near Sharq village and spa and due to traffic I am looking for a close sports club that offers any of the following Muay Thai (Thai Boxing)/ Kickboxing / MMA , preferably somewhere along the west bay area (near city center) . Any suggestions ?
- I heard there are cricket nets in the Muaglina area. Could anyone give me the exact location by google maps coordinates or directions. Thanks
- Qatar wins maiden Under 19 AFC Football Championship after overcoming DPR Korea 1-0 in Myanmar.
- I am looking for a squash partner (beginner or intermediate) to play. If you are interested, please send me a message inbox. Thanks
- I am searching for Amateur soccer club
Qatar registered its first victory over Australia on Tuesday after a 61st-minute goal by Khalfan Ibrahim sealed a 1-0 win in an international friendly.