If I have 7 lives like a cat, I most probably get one of this..
Hayabusa.. Japan most powerfull street bike yet.
As the meaning of this bird which can fly 300kmh it the fastest stretbike ever.
Buy it,even nomodification at all, it can run more than 300kmh right away.. tuned it, it can burst to almost 400kmh!!
But the life only once, only have pair of leg and hand.. ride this iron horse might lossing those things in a blink of the eyes..
so just watch and hear. Not intent to use full 5 or 6 sense to it.
Watch this.. turbo charged busa.. huhh..
Click here to learn more.
For straight line speed to topend, the hyabusa is the bike to have, but if you want to ride a real street legal superbike, the Ducati 1098R or ducati Desmocedici is the bike to have. Italian exotica.
The 1098R has the best power to weight ratios, and is the closest Superbike to what Troy Bayliss actually races. 186 HP and 99Pounds of Torque. And the Desmo is the same MotoGP bike.
The R1 is heavy and has no topend.
A Ducati is noisy, because it is the only bikes with Dry clutches, thats whats making the noise, not a loose enjin
I think this is the god of speed for bike, but to own it, our life may be shorter for 40 years..
But R1, even clutch yamaha still use cable for it instead of hydraulic pump.. thumb down to R1..
How about Duc 1098?
But it look old frames & noisy or loose engine compare with Hayabusa saikou kenkyuu sareta engine which have:
- 1340cc, DOHC liquid-cooled engine with 16-valves, Twin Swirl Combustion Chambers, plus gear-driven counterbalancer for smooth operation
- Suzuki SDTV fuel injection system with dual injectors per cylinder and ram air intake with large volume airbox
- S-DMS (Suzuki Drive Mode Selector) allows the rider to choose from three different engine settings depending on riding conditions or rider preferences
- Durable and lightweight titanium intake and exhaust valves with narrow 14 degree valve angle for high combustion chamber efficiency
- High efficiency curved radiator now features dual electric fans for increased cooling capacity and they are now controlled by the ECM. Oil cooler now has 10 rows cores for increased heat dissipation.
- Powerful 32 bit ECU boasts 1024 ROM for high overall performance and to control new functions like S-DMS
- New ventilation holes at the cylinder skirt for reduced pumping losses and increased overall performance
- Large volume 4-into-2-into-1 exhaust system with a large capacity catalyzer, oxygen sensors and an oval cross section canister with dual openings that meets Euro 3 and Tier 2 regulation
- The Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve is built into the mid-pipe for optimum exhaust efficiency
- Slick shifting 6 speed transmission working in conjunction with an innovative back torque limiting clutch for smooth and controlled downshifts
- Ion plating treatment utilizing PVD (physical vapor deposit) method is applied to piston rings providing a smoother surface treatment for increased durability, reduced friction loss and reduced oil consumption
- The B-King features a new S-DMS (Suzuki Drive Mode Selector) with two mode selections for increased versatility
- Stylish instrument cluster features the signature strong B-King styling with an analog tachometer, digital speedometer, fuel gauge, water temperature gauge, twin tripmeters, clock, maintenance interval, running time, average speed, gear position indicator, and a S-DMS mode indicator
as much as i love the busa, and i do love the busa, i would take an r1 over it any day, busa does straight lines very well, but truly worthless when it comes to cornering, as opposed to the r1 which does it all.....and some