Sports in Qatar
Some people say that ‘sport makes the world go round’. Guess what? They just might be right.
Post here about the big and small sporting events happening in Doha. And see you soon as one among the legions of screaming fans…
- I am looking for squash partner I am intermediate player prefer to play in waab area if u interested pls sms 33953112
- Please let me know whr can I find find people playing basketball coz I need to kno the club
- Whe're is the best shop /store to.buy supplements except.from GMC
- which is the best brand ? adidas puma nike jako?
- where can i find a Gym near to south Madint Khalifa ?
- Hi all! I'm looking for a good friends to play some sport games in the public gardens in the weekends. I prefer to play any games except foot ball or any games that might cause injury. Thanks alot Adil_elamin@yahoo.com
Hi everyone, I'm teaching beginner's yoga classes in Bin Mahmoud area. It's an hour of power yoga. There are morning, afternoon, and evening classes. Open for Ladies Only. Please send me a message for more information. Come on out and try it out! Thank you.
I need a very good football goalkeeper for freindly game
Please send to me massage or your mobile number to contact you
- The final round of the 2014 eni FIM Superbike World Champion takes place this weekend at the Losail International Circuit in Doha, Qatar.
- Hello, I am currently living in khulaifat area near Sharq village and spa and due to traffic I am looking for a close sports club that offers any of the following Muay Thai (Thai Boxing)/ Kickboxing / MMA , preferably somewhere along the west bay area (near city center) . Any suggestions ?
- I heard there are cricket nets in the Muaglina area. Could anyone give me the exact location by google maps coordinates or directions. Thanks
- Qatar wins maiden Under 19 AFC Football Championship after overcoming DPR Korea 1-0 in Myanmar.