Sports in Qatar
Some people say that ‘sport makes the world go round’. Guess what? They just might be right.
Post here about the big and small sporting events happening in Doha. And see you soon as one among the legions of screaming fans…
- Royal Cup Football Tournament 11 aside, open age, everyone can play, Team entry fees: 850 QR Registration last date: 15 December Limited teams required come first register first, Contact: 66541623 / 77468726
- salam everybody I have an 18 months daughter and no maid and I want to register in gym, does anybody know a place where I can go and keep my child with me or if they kids zone at the same place where I can play and keep my child there for 30-45 min ?
- Dear all friends living in Qatar we are calling the attention of all skaters or all people that will like to joint us to develop the strongest club of Roller skating in Qatar,so that is why we need your help to go forward with the roller inline in Qatar,all those who want to learn how to skate and b
- I need to get soccer jerseys in bulk quantity. where can I get them in Qatar?
- I'm looking for tennis playmate (male or female). I play usually 2 to 3 times a week in Aspire. If any interested please contact via email. Regards, SAY
- Hi - it's possible that I may be relocating to Qatar in 2105. I am a keen sculler (rowing with two oars in a very narrow boat!) and have my own racing boat. I have seen vids of sculling in Qatar and I am wondering if there is a club I could join/store my boat if I bring it. Does anyone know?
We are planning to conduct our community cricket tournament in Qatar. Can anybody please provide me with information regarding cricket grounds available in Doha? We have already checked out West End Park,MES, Ideal School and MIC those grounds are not available on our planned dates.
- Where can i find a good boxing gym with not so expensive cost. I want to learn how to box
- any details on the al dana fun run today
- I believe in the importance and value of this training for anyone these days so I donate a free training every Friday at Al Rayyan Park four o'clock in the afternoon This is free training for all you can come and bring your friends too This my phone number 66668433 Call when you arrive at the park
- Hello Everyone, Next month there is Juventus vs Napoli the Italian Supercup to be held in Doha. Does anyone know where we can find tickets and prices?