Sports in Qatar
Some people say that ‘sport makes the world go round’. Guess what? They just might be right.
Post here about the big and small sporting events happening in Doha. And see you soon as one among the legions of screaming fans…
I need a very good football goalkeeper for freindly game
Please send to me massage or your mobile number to contact you
- The final round of the 2014 eni FIM Superbike World Champion takes place this weekend at the Losail International Circuit in Doha, Qatar.
- Hello, I am currently living in khulaifat area near Sharq village and spa and due to traffic I am looking for a close sports club that offers any of the following Muay Thai (Thai Boxing)/ Kickboxing / MMA , preferably somewhere along the west bay area (near city center) . Any suggestions ?
- I heard there are cricket nets in the Muaglina area. Could anyone give me the exact location by google maps coordinates or directions. Thanks
- Qatar wins maiden Under 19 AFC Football Championship after overcoming DPR Korea 1-0 in Myanmar.
- I am looking for a squash partner (beginner or intermediate) to play. If you are interested, please send me a message inbox. Thanks
- I am searching for Amateur soccer club
Qatar registered its first victory over Australia on Tuesday after a 61st-minute goal by Khalfan Ibrahim sealed a 1-0 win in an international friendly.
The Australian football team, known as the Socceroos, tackle Qatar this week, after failing to breach the United Arab Emirates' defence.
Aspetar, member of Aspire Zone Foundation, announced the launch of a new website called "namat" (namat.qa) aimed at spreading the culture of health in the Arab community.
Pinoyxpats are organizing basketball clinics and league. Filipino expatriates are invited to join us! For more info, visit us:
Thank you very much!