Visas and Permits
Tourists from over 33 countries - including the USA, Canada, Germany, and Iceland - can obtain a tourist visa upon arrival at the airport.
Other nationalities needs to arrange this before hand, either through a travel agent, a hotel or even Qatar Airways.
For work permits and business visas, the local company usually arranges this.
Changes to visa regulations regularly occur on short notice, so look through recent posts in this section.
Make sure to also check with your airline and/or embassy for further information.
- Australian PR holders will get the onarrival visa for Dubai ?
Hi, we're planning to apply for a family visit visa as my husband recently moved to qatar for work. What is the process to get our marriage certificate attested? Does it need to be done in the Philippines or Qatar? Thanks!
- Hello Everyone, I'm here in Qatar on a Business VISA and Its Extended to 3 Months and In the Mean Time i Got a Better Offer , So Do i Need a NOC from Previous Employer to Change the Employer ? Do i Need to Exit the Country Once to Get the Work VISA from the New Employer ??
- Hi! Any advice please. My current employer give me noc. and now im in the process of completing my transfer form. my current sponsor have seal and signed it but no stamped from immigration for verification. Can my new sponsor be the one to verify and stamped it in immigration? Thanks for response.
- My company sent me a Mechanic visa and told me it would be changed to Manager visa within a weeks time of my arrival in Qatar.Now its almost 2 months and now they say, the Mechanic visa should be stamped firstly and later on change it to Manager visa.I am not convinced with this statement.Pl guide i
- Hi, I want to bring my mother on a visit visa. I am married and have my wife here. Just want to know what is the document needed to prove relationship. If its my birth certificate, does it need to be attested? and from where can we do it here. BTW Im Sri Lankan. Any info much appreciated. Thanks.
- Assalamo Alaikom.. Just need a help and advice for my daughter's visa..
- I am looking for a good Manakish baker with Qatari visa.
- what is minimum salary to get the Family visa in qatar?
- I have been living in Qatar for the past 8 years. I recently landed a job with an oil company here in Qatar. But my application to transfer sponsorship from father's visa to company visa has been rejected more than 3 times already. The PRO says they even went to the captain.
- What do this mean? I applied for a family visit visa and its says "The Application is Cancelled", please advise.... thanks.
- I am in Qatar for last 7 years, i changed 2 sponsor during this period. Currently with present sponsor completed 1 year. I am profession by Secretary. I got one good offer, the company says you cannot transfer the visa now, you have to complete 2 years with present sponsor. Is it true.