I have finished my 1 year contract with my employer. At my request he will cancel my work visa next week on Sunday. Here's my questions -
1. How long does it take to cancel the visa ?
2. After the cancellation, how long then to get an exit permit ?
3. Once I leave , is it true that I cannot enter Doha even on a visit visa for 2 years ?
Please help with the
You can come on Visit Visa....
1. Cancellation is done on same day of request.
2. Exit permit is issued with the cancellation of visa also on same day. (The exit permit has a limit of 7 days to go out, if the period is exceeded, new exit permit can be obtained for next 7 days.
3. You can come again to Qatar on Visit/Business/Tourist Visa, but there will not be any opportunity of working only if you can obtain NOC from previous employer.
hope information is useful for you....