Exit Permit for Housemaid

Hi guys,

My housemaid wants to go for visiting her family in her country.
Do Housemaid require exit permit when they go for leave?
If they do need exit permit, how to obtain it?
I saw “exit permit e-form” in http://www.moi.gov.qa/PermitForm/PermitFormE.jsp
Is that e-form applicable for housemaid?

Thanks for respond and sorry if the topic already asked before.

Log in or register to post comments