Hi. I need help regarding Tourist VISAs.
My parents are planning to come and visit me here in Doha for a few days. The don't intend to stay longer than a week, they don't intend to find work here, they don't intend to live here. So I'm asking the process for TOURIST VISA and not VIST VISA.
What are the requirements for them to secure a TOURIST visa?
hi..if they are 70+ can they get a tourist visa
for me better to get business visit visa than tourist visit visa because they will not ask what we called "show money".you only need inv.letter from the sponsor(any agency), hotel reservation,two way ticket.ask also from the sponsor agency ,they knows everything about this.
1) Passport copy of your parents.
2) QID copy of guarantor(must be Filipino)
3) Salary Certificate of the guarantor of not less than Qr5k.
4) And there is a form to be signed by the gurantor from the Travel Agency.
5) Two way ticket
5) Hotel reservation(?)
6) Qr5k show money or any valid Credit Cards in their name.
For more details, try to inquire at any Travel Agency (Aldeera Travel or Cleopatra Travel) and btw, their usual fee is Qr800/
Actually; im here in Tripoli-Libya, and i have a plan to go to qatar to find a job.
so, i need your confirmation regarding this matter and how to apply for business visa or tourist visa to qatar if im here in Tripoli-Libya.