By alisarshes • 4 years 6 months ago.

Share this with


Hello good morning! I just wanted to have a clear and correct answer regarding about my problem. I came here having a family visit visa (Father Sponsor), Then after a few months, I was employed to a private company and was transferred to their sponsorship as what the company told me. The company issued me a working visa for 5 years and it's already on my passport but, there's a STAY EXPIRY for only 3 months. They haven't sent me yet for MEDICAL or FINGER PRINTS. I only worked at their company for only 1 month due to some problems & I don't want to continue working with them. And now, I want to find another job here in Qatar.
-Should I need to acquire an NOC from the previous company so that I can be employed to another company?
-Do i have to exit here in Qatar and apply for new Visa (i.e family visit visa )?
-What are the possible Visa type can I apply for re-entry?
How long can I re-entry here in Qatar after my exit period? I need your advice guys. Thanks in advance.

share tweet

Ratings calculated automatically using technology developed at QCRI and MIT.

Click here to learn more.

Log in or register to post comments