Visit Visa for Wife

Dear All,

i have work permit (RP) and company NOC and marriage certificate but i don't have Employment contract, so i can bring my wife with visit visa, whether embassy will give visit visa for my wife, other wise give me a idea how i can apply or which agency i can go to solve this problem, can you explain ASAP.


Hello We can arrange for 3 months or 6 months business visit visa for your wife if your intrested mail us on and we can mail you the cost documentations and visa processing time.

Log in or register to post comments