What are the conditions to be satisfied to obtain Family Visa?
My cousin got an offer from a company. Salary offered is 12000 QR. Currently the company has only visa of " PROFESSIONAL" and therefore his visa paper contains job category as "PROFESSIONAL"
I heard that the only requirement for obtaining family visa is the Salary bar of QR 7500.
If there any problem if the visa category is " Professional
For obtaining a family visa, he has to submit the following documents :
1. Application Form, duly filled-in and signed.
2. Letter from his Company, stating his salary, allowances, etc.
3. Accommodation Agreement copy.
4. Copy of Water/Electricity bill.
5. Bank Statement for min. six months (i think even 3 months is ok).
6. Marriage Certificate, duly attested from the concered Embassy and Qatar Foreign Affairs
7. Birth Certificates (in case he wish to bring his kids), duly attested from the concered Embassy and Qatar Foreign Affairs
8. Educational Certificates, duly attested from Foreign Ministry (in his Country), then attested from Qatar Foreign Affairs.
As his salary is QR.12K, there's gud chance of getting the Visas, with little bit of luck too.
BEST OF LUCK TO YOUR COUSIN.....
Most companies provide assistance to their employees in processing Family Visas.
Most companies here in Qatar provide assistance to their employees in processing Family Visas.