Visas and Permits
Tourists from over 33 countries - including the USA, Canada, Germany, and Iceland - can obtain a tourist visa upon arrival at the airport.
Other nationalities needs to arrange this before hand, either through a travel agent, a hotel or even Qatar Airways.
For work permits and business visas, the local company usually arranges this.
Changes to visa regulations regularly occur on short notice, so look through recent posts in this section.
Make sure to also check with your airline and/or embassy for further information.
- Where to submit the Qatar ID card, if my RP is cancelled online at a typing center? Do I need to go to Madinat Khalifa office for that?
- Hello, anyone knows if there is a Taiwan Embassy in Qatar and/or how to apply for a visa to go there?
Assalam-O-Alaikum, My sponsor given to me a release paper with signing verified by immigiration on May 2014; But my new company still did not submit my paper in immigiration and now my old company card expired so can possible to change? Advance thanks for your help.
- I have been in Qatar with my family for 14+ years. I have finished my school here and would like to go to UAE for higher studies. I'm not able to get a student visa due to some government issues between UAE and Bangladesh so I'm trying to get there using an investor visa.
- how many days take to renew Indian passport ?
- I was cancelled my company 4 months ago and i"m residence in dubai right now. my question do i need the NOC before i got upon arrival visa?
Good Morning, I work for an education institution, and I learned this past week that my contract will not be renewed because I have a degree that was earned online.
However, I have an opportunity to take a job in the private sector in Doha.
- Good day!
- Hello, I'm planning to take a family visa (resident visa) for my wife.
- Is it possible to convert male visa into Female Visa (Indian) for a normal Company? please help on this topic...
- Is it possible to leave Qatar on Canceled, visa if you have pending personal loan amount ? Loan is less than end of service benefits which will be transferred to Bank