My daughter is 1 month old and im calling my family over soon Inshallah. I understand the documents I require to obtain visa for my wife but what document do I need to call my daughter over. She is british national . Thank you for the help guys..
Visas and Permits
Tourists from over 33 countries - including the USA, Canada, Germany, and Iceland - can obtain a tourist visa upon arrival at the airport.
Other nationalities needs to arrange this before hand, either through a travel agent, a hotel or even Qatar Airways.
For work permits and business visas, the local company usually arranges this.
Changes to visa regulations regularly occur on short notice, so look through recent posts in this section.
Make sure to also check with your airline and/or embassy for further information.
- Can my sponsor sponsor my daughter?(3months old baby) is there any other way to bring her to doha even though both my salary and my husband does not meet the requirements for family visit visa. Thank you.
How can i Checck for my travel banned? I work in qatar for almost 1 year and 6 months until my employer decided to terminate me. I left qatar april 2014 and planning back to go what would be the best option since i will not get NOC. Is tourit Visa or Business would work?
- Hi, Heard that some visa rules will be changed from this december, Iam working in this company from March 2013. I want to change my job. Can anyone tell me This new rules will help me to change?
- Today I have submitted an application of Residence Permit for my wife, who is already staying here with me on visit visa.
- i have got my job in Qatar Aviation Services . I got a mail saying that the visa process started . Any idea how long will it take ? And working in Qatar aviation services is it a Qatar Government job ?
- Is there any changes in taking exit permit
- Me and my wife who is under my sponsorship as family visa will go out of Qatar for vacation. My wife will go back to Qatar ahead of me.Can she enter Qatar without me?
- I am young to this forum, request to have information from friends if any one having AMIE degrees or similar professional degrees got any issues with the Qatar immigration in getting Work Visa. Are professional degrees (Chartered degrees) holders are eligible for work visas in Qatar.
- Dear Folks, I have cancelled my Qatar Visa on 25th June 2014. What is the Ban period? Nothing mentioned in my Passport. One company is considering me for a Position. Business Visa is possible for the new company? Right? Please guide me.
- Dear all I am having business visit visa . Its possible to change to working visa without exit and without noc ? Without exit company can apply new working visa for me?
- Hello, I am an immigration attorney in the United States. I have a client who is a citizen of the Philippines, where she is currently residing.