Visas and Permits
Tourists from over 33 countries - including the USA, Canada, Germany, and Iceland - can obtain a tourist visa upon arrival at the airport.
Other nationalities needs to arrange this before hand, either through a travel agent, a hotel or even Qatar Airways.
For work permits and business visas, the local company usually arranges this.
Changes to visa regulations regularly occur on short notice, so look through recent posts in this section.
Make sure to also check with your airline and/or embassy for further information.
- Could anyone tell me the location of the passport office in (or near) al-Rayyan? There's supposed to be one in that vicinity.
- Hi everyone, Me and My husband is on a visit visa in qatar i want to know that how can he and i recruit in qatar armed forces.
Hi Guys! My question is about UK Visa; Can I apply for UK tourist visa from France, While I am there on Schengen Visa? Guys! Plz answer me only those who have accurate information
- I have been convicted of a crime in qatar.The case is still ongoing.I have lost my job and back in India for good.Can i apply for another job in the GCC?
I am working in backstabing company from June, I want to resign and to join other company.It's possible to change company with NOC from current sponsor or not? Any Restriction? I residence permit till JUNE-2016
Can anyone please advice , what all Documents are required for profession change in existing work Visa
- Hi there. Every documents i need for visa work transfer is completed. But I have a new passport and my workvisa is in my old passport. My visa will expire on dec31. Now my new employer want to transfer/stamp the workvisa into my new passport as my old passport expired already.
- I have a job offer from Qatar Foundation and my visa is under process since last 8 weeks. Why is it taking so long to issue work visa and is it normal visa processing time? Your kind comments and response will be highly appreciated.
- My company offer me family accomodation after my probation period six months. How can i get qatari residense permit. Is it difficuilt to get ?
I came to Qatar on March 2014 on work visa to “X” company. Then I went to the immigration processes such as medical test and finger scan. Then I got my ID on April 2014. Due to some personal reasons I resigned the company on July 2014 and got an offer to a new company called “Y”.
- Hi there, I have a doubt regarding my visa status, i leave from Qatar before 1 month at vacation but i having good offer from UAE.But the problem is My Qatar Visa till valid Upto July 2014 and its not cancelled.. so can i go UAE without cancel my Qatar visa?..Any body help me and Suggestion..
- Is the Nepalese citizen ship female proficiency certificate level Nurse having Nursing licence from Nepal Nursing council she can join any clinic or polyclinic in Doha??if she can could I get any information ??