Visas and Permits
Tourists from over 33 countries - including the USA, Canada, Germany, and Iceland - can obtain a tourist visa upon arrival at the airport.
Other nationalities needs to arrange this before hand, either through a travel agent, a hotel or even Qatar Airways.
For work permits and business visas, the local company usually arranges this.
Changes to visa regulations regularly occur on short notice, so look through recent posts in this section.
Make sure to also check with your airline and/or embassy for further information.
- I would like to get a tourist visa/visit visa for 1 month for my mother in law who is 65 yrs old and for my sister in law's son who is 3 years old. Can some one provide this ?
- Is it possible to apply UK- Workpermit or US-H1b from qatar for other nationalities? Is yes Please let me know some good consulatnacies.
- I joined to my present employer with NOC from my previous sponsor. Am I eligible to ask NOC from this present employer if I am getting a good opportunity?
- Is it allowed to have the valid resident permit in the old passport with the new passport attached?
- I got permanent family visa for my wife and she staying in India,we are all waiting for her delivery on next month (Insha allah).Please advice me how to get visa for new born baby(insha allah).
My daughter is 1 month old and im calling my family over soon Inshallah. I understand the documents I require to obtain visa for my wife but what document do I need to call my daughter over. She is british national . Thank you for the help guys..
- Can my sponsor sponsor my daughter?(3months old baby) is there any other way to bring her to doha even though both my salary and my husband does not meet the requirements for family visit visa. Thank you.
How can i Checck for my travel banned? I work in qatar for almost 1 year and 6 months until my employer decided to terminate me. I left qatar april 2014 and planning back to go what would be the best option since i will not get NOC. Is tourit Visa or Business would work?
- Hi, Heard that some visa rules will be changed from this december, Iam working in this company from March 2013. I want to change my job. Can anyone tell me This new rules will help me to change?
- Today I have submitted an application of Residence Permit for my wife, who is already staying here with me on visit visa.
- i have got my job in Qatar Aviation Services . I got a mail saying that the visa process started . Any idea how long will it take ? And working in Qatar aviation services is it a Qatar Government job ?
- Is there any changes in taking exit permit