Visas and Permits

Primary tabs

Tourists from over 33 countries - including the USA, Canada, Germany, and Iceland - can obtain a tourist visa upon arrival at the airport.

Other nationalities needs to arrange this before hand, either through a travel agent, a hotel or even Qatar Airways.

For work permits and business visas, the local company usually arranges this.

Changes to visa regulations regularly occur on short notice, so look through recent posts in this section.

Make sure to also check with your airline and/or embassy for further information.

  1. Exit permit application

    hello QL i am traveling on 29 of september but currently i dont have exit permit from my company maybe our mandoub forgot to apply it. my question is can they still apply it even if it is holiday and no government office open?

  2. Working visa to family visit visa

    Need some information. I am planning to resign from work. If my company will provide me an NOC how soon can I be able to change my sponsorship from working visa to family visit visa? Do i need to exit Doha?

  3. Attested Highest Educational Certificate

    I am starting a new job in Doha. My employer requests me to bring them an “Attested Highest Educational Certificate” on my joining day in Qatar. I already have a copy of the electronic work visa to let me enter the country but employer still requires Attested Highest Educational Certificate.

  4. Visa with different profession

    I am mechanical engineer but my company provided electrical engineer visa .

    I want to know

    1. can I change my profession to mechanical engineer.

    2. Is there any problem to travel in electrical engineer visa.

    3. Procedures to change my profession in Qatar

  5. Visa

    is there anybody here that can get me a visit or work work visa for a female Cameroonian national. if you can, pls contact me.

  6. How to get the police clearance certificate ?

    hi! Pls help me . I submitted all the requirements from CID but the problem is the claim stub was lost by a friend. what will I do to get the PCC(police clearnce certificate) ? the original NBI with red ribbon was with them. Pls help me . thanks