Visas and Permits
Tourists from over 33 countries - including the USA, Canada, Germany, and Iceland - can obtain a tourist visa upon arrival at the airport.
Other nationalities needs to arrange this before hand, either through a travel agent, a hotel or even Qatar Airways.
For work permits and business visas, the local company usually arranges this.
Changes to visa regulations regularly occur on short notice, so look through recent posts in this section.
Make sure to also check with your airline and/or embassy for further information.
- Hai every one,
- My RP expires on 21 March 2015, but in order to get a visa on arrival in Dubai, I need at least 3 months validity. When is it possible to renew a RP and how can I do it? We don't have a reliable PRO to assist...
- Dear Friends, In my work permit (Qatar ID), the printed signature is totally different compared to my true signature. Therefore I can not open a bank account etc. Does anyone know how to rectify that error or what are the relevant documents required to prove my true signature or to
- Why are the travel agents not ready to accept request for umrah visa only.We tried many agents and all of them said that as per some sort of new rule we have to book hotels in Mecca from their list of hotels only and then only can they take visa request.Kindly anyone tell me what is the matter and h
- Can I transfer my visa to new employer without leaving Qatar as my present company is closing and I lose my job ? Are there any ruled that govern this situation ?
- hi friends, I would like to ask you if i have obtained umrah visa can i visit our relatives in dammam and qasim too with the same visa,or it is only restricted to madina and makkah . please advise...
- Why Saudia has stoped giving Umrah visa to those who r on visit in qatar
- I'm going for an exit my due is Dec. 12 but I'm leaving on Sunday instead Dec 14 so , I will need to pay overstaying for 2 days. I'm on a visit visa but since I have penalty for overstay , do I need an exit permit? Do they require and ask this in Doha Airport even if I pay my overstay penalty?
Is House Rent agreement necessary to submit along with family visit visa application?
if so, i shall be in need of a so called "Dummy House Rent agreement" just to apply for family visit visa.
I shall compensate for the service.
- I have been staying in Qatar in family visit visa since November 05. but
- Hi, I am Indian, I applied for a Job in Qatar and Received Work-VISA from my Sponsor/Company of Qatar.
- I was hired by Q company and in process of transferring my sponsorship. I have already applied for CIED clearance they told to come again after week for the Status/result. Meantime Can I go for vacation to home country?