Visas and Permits
Tourists from over 33 countries - including the USA, Canada, Germany, and Iceland - can obtain a tourist visa upon arrival at the airport.
Other nationalities needs to arrange this before hand, either through a travel agent, a hotel or even Qatar Airways.
For work permits and business visas, the local company usually arranges this.
Changes to visa regulations regularly occur on short notice, so look through recent posts in this section.
Make sure to also check with your airline and/or embassy for further information.
- I was hired by Q company and in process of transferring my sponsorship. I have already applied for CIED clearance they told to come again after week for the Status/result. Meantime Can I go for vacation to home country?
- I was planning to take my parents for Umrah as they are on visit viza to Qatar currently. I have been just told that Saudi has blocked Umrah Viza for people on visit viza to GCC. Is it confirmed? Can someone throw some light on this?
- Hi, i am currently working in Qatar. I would like to bring my husband on visit visa to Qatar. What are the formalities, fees and duration to get the visa. Pls help me with details.
- Hi , My RP has expired as of 05 of decmeber 2014 and i do not plan on staying anymore in qatar. If i want to permanently exit qatar can i exit with my Visa status as EXPIRED ? or Do i have to renew my visa and then EXIT ( permanent exit).
- If a person had a unpaid balance ( credit card ) in UAE , due to work termination and wish to work in Qatar. Will he facing a possible apprehension upon entry by tourist visa. Please advice.
- Hi, Somebody says if we take vilas house rental agreement copy,it's default to get attatation or not for apply family visa. Plz answer .
- Hi friends , I was finished finger print Nov 4th ,its one month over , when can i get the RP card.plz tel me
- Can i apply for family visa with rental contract of bachelor accomodation of a private bank in Doha?
- "Hello Dears, This is one of the most important questions that was frequently discussed on the page. Find out everything you need to know about NOC rules in this short video. Enjoy watching http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lwvoaYs0Cg&list=PLfvsmi8cSg17K1JZa8DIIXWivuQe_jacw&index=5"
- Hi all Am seven years in Qatar same company I would like to change my sponsor ship mine is project visa is it possible to change transfer sponsor ship
- I lost my passport in Doha between 03/12/2014 - 04/12/2014. Below are my passport details. Z1765745 If found, please call me on 70047057 Thank you