Hi I came here in qatar almost 7 months over. Now my company applied for resident visa. Since I was here before they were asked to get CID clearance, found that my old visa name and present visa name is little different. Which was mistake in the visa and my passport name same before and now.
Visas and Permits
Tourists from over 33 countries - including the USA, Canada, Germany, and Iceland - can obtain a tourist visa upon arrival at the airport.
Other nationalities needs to arrange this before hand, either through a travel agent, a hotel or even Qatar Airways.
For work permits and business visas, the local company usually arranges this.
Changes to visa regulations regularly occur on short notice, so look through recent posts in this section.
Make sure to also check with your airline and/or embassy for further information.
- It is possible to work only with a tourist visa?
I have been working in Qatar, since 7 months. I am looking for a change in job.
I already got a job and which I really wanted. My current company says, they can't give a no objection letter.
- My Company has processed my Visa in engineering category but my degree was not engineering but specialization in Computer Science degree, and after my RP processing my company admin/HR has lost my original degree certificate.
- how i can residence in Qatar with my wife working in the field of education in English
- Dear All, what is the current rules for employee to change the current company after completing contract with employer. Please wright details, who have good idea about this issue. Thanks I look forward every one for right message.
HI All.. I am in qatar from 4 years. I have got a better offer from a small company to a big company. I have paid good amount for NOC (25K QAR) and KAFALA Change has been initiated. I have got the clearance from Labour on 15th, Oct,2014.
- ANY CAN TELL WHAT ARE THE DOCUMET NEED TI GET FAMILY VISIT VISA FOR WIFE.MAXIMUM HOW MANY MONTH CAN STAY -ANY CHANGES IN LAW FOR EXTENTION.PLEASE IF ANY BODY DONE THIS VISA RECENTLY PLEASE ADVICE ME .
- I got permanent family visa for my wife and she staying in India,we are all waiting for her delivery on next month (Insha allah).Please advice me how to get visa for new born baby(insha allah).
My sister is visiting on tourist visa which is already granted. She has had to renew her passport. Does that cause a problem with the current visa? She is due to travel in 2 weeks time
- Hello does anyone know of someone who can assist with applications for tourist visa's and basically to do the running around and do all the paper work etc...