Visas and Permits
Tourists from over 33 countries - including the USA, Canada, Germany, and Iceland - can obtain a tourist visa upon arrival at the airport.
Other nationalities needs to arrange this before hand, either through a travel agent, a hotel or even Qatar Airways.
For work permits and business visas, the local company usually arranges this.
Changes to visa regulations regularly occur on short notice, so look through recent posts in this section.
Make sure to also check with your airline and/or embassy for further information.
- Good day!
- Hello, I'm planning to take a family visa (resident visa) for my wife.
- Is it possible to convert male visa into Female Visa (Indian) for a normal Company? please help on this topic...
- Is it possible to leave Qatar on Canceled, visa if you have pending personal loan amount ? Loan is less than end of service benefits which will be transferred to Bank
- Hi everyone , could somebody tell me if is it really challenging to get work permit in Qatar now for Russian citizen?
- Lesson amid excercise then look wrong you know so affix to recuperate my skin essentially through their eating Versilla Skin methodology and great regular skincare something couldn't that still on I do seeks in a transport out this in along these lines that any all the more about me into so simply
- Hi, does someone here knows how long is the visa processing if it is amended?. Do I need to wait for several months? Thank you..
- I was working for a contracting company of Kahramaa in 2013, but then I moved to Saudi Arabia. I don't have NOC letter from my previous company based in Doha. It has been a complete 1 year now since I left the employer. I want to ask whether I can apply for jobs in Qatar or not?
- Dear all Last 4 months back I had applied for family visa for my visa but application was deferred, they told there is unused visa which is valid till October end, they asked me to cancelled that visa. I tried the visa owner they are not cancelling then I went MOI,they said me to either wait until October or make other visa cancellation. My question is within 10days visa gonna expires,will I need to again submit the documents or can I carry on with my previous application which is still under deferred status. Please please your valuable suggestions and helps appreciates and bless. Thank you
- getting married in Indian embassy
- How to get canada visit visa please help me