Get Fit with Nordic Walking in Aspire Park (February 14, 2017)
Take part in the form of fitness walking called Nordic Walking on National Sport Day at 11:00 am at the entrance of Aspetar west expansion. The two-hour walk will be supervised by a certified Nordic walk instructor. It will include walking using specially designed poles and a learned technique that results in a low impact, but high results and total body fitness. It increases cardio fitness, burns more calories and activates 90% of muscles. In addition, there will be fun games, as well as stretching, balance and strengthening exercises.
- Age: 18 – 50 years.
- Participant must be physically active and able to follow the group.
- We are going to provide a pair of poles to each participant. At the end, all poles must be returned.
Route and Plan:
Please refer to the map with the planned route and activities. We are going to follow the orange route. The numbers explain the main parts of the walk.
- Starting point: Aspetar West Expansion.
- 10-minute stop for stretching and balance exercises
- 20-minute stop for fun games
- 10-minute stop for stretching
- Finish point: Aspetar West Expansion
Limited slots are available. For more information and to register, visit www.lifeinaspire.qa or send an e-mail to Anastasios.Rodis@aspetar.com