Information Session - UK boarding schools
Have you ever considered a UK boarding school?
British boarding education is a popular choice for many UK and overseas families and offers:
- A first class education with traditional values
- Stability of education for families that move frequently
- The best route to a UK university or university worldwide; excellent support and guidance - through the university application process and careers advice
- Excellent learning support for children with Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, ADHD, Autism and Asperger - Syndrome
- Builds confidence and independence
- Make life-long friends
- Outstanding facilities for music, drama, art and sport
Finding the right school for your child's individual needs can be difficult. Although schools appear similar when browsing a website or a prospectus, in reality each has a unique quality.
This is where we can provide impartial help and guidance. Our team of experienced professionals have visited over 350 UK boarding schools and will help you find and select the best school for your child and support you through the application process.
If you would like to find out more about UK boarding schools - come and talk to us - free information and advice!
Tuesday 13 January 2 – 7 pm
Radisson Blu Hotel Doha, Falaj Room, ground floor
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.andersoneducation.co.uk