Katara 11th Traditional Dhow Festival
Under the patronage of His Highness The Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, The Cultural Village Foundation - Katara is organizing the Katara 11th Traditional Dhow Festival from November 30 until December 18 at Katara beach.
Be there to witness exciting activities and events at Katara’s beach. During the festival, you will thrive to experience a distinctive ambiance that will showcase the authentic maritime traditions inspired by Qatar’s past ancestors.
Katara is also inviting the public to participate in the festival’s fine-art competition for the best painting during this festival, with the winner of the competition being able to take home the QAR 30,000 grand prize.
The following are the terms and conditions of the competition:
• Open to all Qatar nationals & residents (both genders), within Qatar and abroad.
• The painting must express the participant’s artistic view about the topic of the competition inspired by the site of the 11th Traditional Dhow Festival.
• All materials needed by the artist will be provided by the artist himself, and the size of the painting required to be no less than 80 x 80 colors (acrylic/oil/watercolor)
• The participant must start and finish the artwork at the site and within the specified time of the competition, and it is not permitted to take the artwork outside the competition site, and failure to comply with the conditions will elimination the submission from the competition.
• The participant might start his artwork on 30 November 2021 after the opening of the 11th
• Katara Traditional Dhow Festival, and the work will be delivered on December 18, 2021, at the end of the festival. No artwork will be received after the specified time.
• The participant is not allowed to put a name or signature on his artwork, as the works will be numbered according to a list that includes the names of the participants.
• To participate, please register via e-mail with: copy of the valid ID (front & back sides) to Education@katara.net
• Registration is limited to the first 25 applicants.
• The participant must be at least 18 years old.
• The property rights of the winning paintings will be for the Cultural Village Foundation – Katara.
Prizes for the painting competition include QAR 30,000 for first place, QAR 20,000 for second place, and QAR 10,000 for the third-place winner.
For more information on Katara 11th Traditional Dhow Festival, kindly visit Katara's website.
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @qatarliving
Twitter - @qatarliving
Facebook - Qatar Living
YouTube - qatarlivingofficial
Cover Image Credit and Source: Katara
As we see in the Trifecta meal kits reviews, it is a great option to stay fit. So, Trifecta is definitely good for sportsmen and overweight people. There are nutrition experts in the company. They understand the processes in your body. So, under their control, you can do sports and lose calories. The diets are created by the health director and nutrition experts. All the foods go through product control and are of high quality.If you are looking for a way to improve your mind and body, it is an flexpromeals review option for you. Trifecta will improve not only your body. You will develop your mind and social abilities. So, Trifecta is more than only food delivery.