How to enquire about lost items online in Qatar
Are you looking for a guide on how to report for lost items in Qatar? You are in luck because all you need to know is right here.
The Ministry of Interior allows individuals to report online any lost official documents, cash amounts, wallets, cheques, and cell phones.
The notices will be instantly registered in the security departments.
This service is available for Qataris, residents, companies, and organizations holding Qatari Smart Card.
Here is how you can do it:
- Login with your smartcard to the e-services portal of MOI.
- Select the required transaction type (personal for the smart card owner or company name for the authorized person).
- Click on "Reports Services" and select "Report Lost Property".
- For Qataris, enter the required details in "Person Details" to start registering the notice.
- Select the lost properties that you want to report from "Lost Properties List".
- Select the nearest police station and enter the date and place of the lost items.
- Register the notice after reviewing the details in the "Lost Items Registration" page.
- To register another report for lost items, click "New Entry" and repeat the mentioned steps.
Please note that the registered Qatari Smart Card should be valid.
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @qatarliving
Twitter - @qatarliving
Facebook - Qatar Living
Cover Image Credit: for illustrative purposes only