Online Business

Mohammad Sharifullah
By Mohammad Sharifullah

Dose anyone can tell me please? what kind of documents required for starting online Business? For example I want to sale's product in online store.

COVID-19 Banner
By miken92• 2 months 2 days ago.
miken92

Hello every body,

Please follow me.

By devanand• 5 months 2 weeks ago.
devanand

I have a company for Food items distribution. I am looking for a partner. if any one interested pls whatsaap me +974 50615549

By Molten Metal• 6 months 4 weeks ago.
Molten Metal

MS, It is easy if meet the kind heart national gentleman ....... Good luck ..... Be patient ..... Go slow till you find the perfect match for you ........

Fri 03.04.2020 14.18 hrs

By Daniel Schriefer• 6 months 4 weeks ago.
Daniel Schriefer

Generally, foreign business owners and investors will often form a Private Limited Liability Company (LLC) to operate within Qatar. In such cases, the company is required to have a minimum authorized share capital of QR200,000 and two shareholders, and maximum of 30 shareholders. Foreign investors are allowed 49% ownership of the share capital, while the remaining 51% is held by one or more Qatari partners.

By Daniel Schriefer• 6 months 4 weeks ago.
Daniel Schriefer

For any further information on Qatar Labour Laws, visit https://portal.www.gov.qa/wps/portal

By Daniel Schriefer• 6 months 4 weeks ago.
Daniel Schriefer

According to Commercial Companies Law No.5 (2002), a company must have its headquarters in Qatar. The company can take different forms, depending on its size, relationship between the participating entities, desired structure – singular, as part of larger group, or within a holding company etc. However, generally accepted types of companies that are allowed to operate in Qatar are:

Joint Company

Limited Partnership Company

Particular Partnership Company

Shareholding Company

Limited Liability Company

Equities Partnership Company

All the required documentation, conduct, procedures are all outlined in the Commercial Companies Law. In all legal contracts, the language used must be Arabic, and always, the Arabic version will take precedence over the English translation.

Log in or register to post comments

More from Qatar Living

Qatar to provide COVID-19 vaccine free of charge to all residents

Qatar to provide COVID-19 vaccine free of charge to all residents

The COVID-19 vaccine will be provided free of charge to Qatar residents, a senior health official said in an interview with Qatar TV.
Qatar will now allow foreigners to own properties in more areas

Qatar will now allow foreigners to own properties in more areas

Qatar announced today that the foreigners and foreign firms will be allowed to own real estate in more areas across the country to attract overseas funds as well as to diversify the economy.
15 awesome places through the lens of Instagrammers in Qatar

15 awesome places through the lens of Instagrammers in Qatar

Today we've decided to feature a list of 15 different landmarks and places in Qatar clicked by different Instagrammers in Qatar.
QL Exclusive: An interview with Qatari entrepreneur and shoe designer Hissa Haddad

QL Exclusive: An interview with Qatari entrepreneur and shoe designer Hissa Haddad

Qatar Living speaks to the Qatari entrepreneur, Hissa Haddad, who is the founder of Hissa Haddad footwear in Qatar, to learn more about her experience as a shoe designer.
WATCH:Qatar in advanced discussions with several pharmaceutical companies to procure COVID-19 vaccine: MoPH official​​

WATCH:Qatar in advanced discussions with several pharmaceutical companies to procure COVID-19 vaccine: MoPH official​​

A senior official has confirmed that Qatar is in advanced negotiations with several international pharmaceutical companies to procure a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as it is released for global use.
WATCH:Qatar on track to meet carbon neutral commitments for FIFA World Cup

WATCH:Qatar on track to meet carbon neutral commitments for FIFA World Cup

With sustainability at the heart of the preparations for FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022, the Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy (SC) is on track to achieve its commitment to deliver the first-ever carbon neutral FIFA World Cup and leave a legacy of climate action for Qatar and the region.
WATCH: QL Adventures visits X-Ten Archery

WATCH: QL Adventures visits X-Ten Archery

For this edition, we put ourselves up for another challenge. We head out to X-Ten Archery to learn more about the art of the bow and arrow.
WATCH:Qatar extends financial and economic incentives for private sector

WATCH:Qatar extends financial and economic incentives for private sector

At a regular Cabinet meeting, chaired by His Excellency the Prime Minister and Minister of Interior, it was decided that the incentives for the private sector will be extended for another three months.