Formula 1 Qatar Airways Qatar Grand Prix 2023 gears up for a roadshow across Qatar!
Lusail International Circuit (LIC) has announced a series of activations to be held in popular shopping locations across Qatar and Saudi Arabia for children and adults in preparation for the upcoming FORMULA 1 QATAR AIRWAYS QATAR GRAND PRIX 2023.
Fans can enjoy immersive activities at Mall of Qatar, Villagio, Doha Festival City, and Place Vendome. The Roadshow will give fans a chance to take part in exciting activities around FORMULA 1 and learn more about the popular motorsport.
Roadshow schedule in Qatar
Villagio: 31 August - 04 September
Place Vendôme: 07 - 11 September
Doha Festival City: 14 -18 September
Mall of Qatar: 21 September - 02 October
Roadshow schedule in Saudi Arabia
Kingdom Center in Riyadh: 31 August - 03 September
Nakheel Mall in Dammam: 07 - 11 September
Dhahran Mall in Dammam: 14 - 17 September
Activities at these locations will include:
- A FORMULA 1 car replica that visitors can view and capture memorable photographs with. The replica will be installed in all locations except Villagio and Saudi Arabia
- Hall of Fame with interactive displays enabling visitors to learn about their favorite FORMULA 1 drivers, the upcoming race in Qatar and discover interesting facts about Lusail International Circuit;
- A virtual reality challenge that will simulate a pit box. Participants will compete against record times and experience the thrill of being in a pit crew. Through augmented reality, visitors can also visualize a FORMULA 1 car and take a picture with it by scanning a QR code available at the activation;
- Thrilling FORMULA 1 simulators will feature high technology gear and immerse visitors in the race excitement - the simulator will only be available at locations in Qatar;
- Live coloring station for visitors to virtually customize a FORMULA 1 car which they can watch race through the track in 3D;
- An engaging activity called “Strike a Pose” where fans can try out a new filter featuring FORMULA 1 drivers and participate in a social media competition for a chance to win F1 race ticket;
- Visitors can put their skills to the test with a specially designed FORMULA 1 QatarGP TikTok filter and participate in a challenge;
An information desk to answer questions about ticketing and hospitality packages will also be available at every venue. The Roadshow will give visitors a peek into the world of FORMULA 1 and what they can expect from the Qatar Grand Prix set to take place from 6th to 8th October this year at LIC. Catch the FORMULA 1 excitement ahead of the main event.
For further information on ticketing and schedules visit the official LIC website
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @qatarliving
Twitter - @qatarliving
Facebook - Qatar Living
YouTube - qatarlivingofficial