Ramadan Kareem! Visit our new Ramadan guide to view the latest news and updates.
Four Seasons Hotel Doha announces exciting renovation plans with a late-2019 debut

Four Seasons Hotel Doha announces exciting renovation plans with a late-2019 debut

Qatar Living
By Qatar Living

Four Seasons Hotel Doha is pleased to embark on a new era of hospitality with the announcement of an extensive refurbishment to the luxury property, inspired by the captivating heritage and remarkable progress of Qatar.

The hotel will close its doors on June 15 in order for the enhancements to take place before revealing a contemporary new look later this year.

From late 2019 guests will be able to enjoy: 

- Redesigned bedrooms, suites and guest floors

- An elegantly-enhanced lobby

- Redesigned Seasons Tea Lounge, with a new outdoor terrace

- Refreshed Arabica Café with enhanced al-fresco dining and shisha experience

- A brand-new signature restaurant

The property has been a firm favourite with Qataris since it opened fourteen years ago. General Manager Jeff Rednour, believes the renovations will reinforce the hotel’s position as an unmatched centre of Qatari hospitality. “I’m tremendously excited about the opportunities this renovation gives Four Seasons Hotel Doha to further strengthen our ties with the local community here in Qatar. It will enable us to progress at a time when the country itself is moving forward at such an incredible pace. The needs of travellers in the Middle East are changing. We’ve listened to what our guests want and believe much of that will be incorporated with this refurbishment, which will allow the Hotel to face the future with confidence. We’re thrilled to see the Hotel evolve, while retaining its core traditions”, he added.

The renovation project is being led by world-renowned interior designer Pierre-Yves Rochon who has already worked successfully with Four Seasons in France, Italy and Bahrain, among other locations. Bedrooms will embrace the latest technology, but will also pay homage to the heritage of Qatar by, for example, featuring Mother of Pearl inlay decorative features. Such styling of the classic with the contemporary will be a hallmark of the refurbishment, further details of which will be revealed over the coming months.

For further information please visit www.fourseasons.com/doha or contact Ms Endamia Decour endamia.decour@fourseasons.com.

For all you need to know about this year's Ramadan, check out our dedicated Ramadan 2019 page.

--

Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.

Instagram - @qatarliving

Twitter - @qatarliving

Facebook - Qatar Living

ramadan-banner

Ratings calculated automatically using technology developed at QCRI and MIT.

Click here to learn more.

By Robert Glen• 1 week 4 days ago.
Robert Glen

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A REAL PROVIDER FOR BANK INSTRUMENT TO FUND PROJECTS ?

Dear Sir/Ma

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details. And again our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc.

Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request.

Email: robertg.finance@gmail.com / robertglen.finance230@yahoo.com

Whats-sap number: +1{864 }774-2551

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!

Regards,

Robert Glen.

QFFD provides aid for basic amenities in 70 countries

QFFD provides aid for basic amenities in 70 countries

Last year, Qatar Fund for Development (QFFD) aid projects amounted to $585 million, of which $451.8 million was dedicated to Arab countries, according to its 2018 Annual Report.
Qatar participates in world’s largest dementia survey

Qatar participates in world’s largest dementia survey

The survey collects feedback from four key groups including the general public, health and care professionals, and people living with dementia and careers of people with dementia to assess attitudes around the condition.
WATCH: Qatar 2022 World Cup to feature only 32 teams: FIFA

WATCH: Qatar 2022 World Cup to feature only 32 teams: FIFA

The 2022 World Cup in Qatar will be held with 32 participating teams and not an expanded 48 teams, organisers FIFA said on Wednesday.
Summer in Qatar offers dazzling discounts at luxurious hotels & resorts

Summer in Qatar offers dazzling discounts at luxurious hotels & resorts

This Summer in Qatar also allows residents to experience Qatar’s award-winning hospitality sector firsthand, with discounts of up to 40% at top hotels and resorts available to those living in Qatar.