WATCH: How to register for free online resources with Qatar National Library
Qatar National Library (QNL) now provides its registered members with free online access to a vast and diversified collection of online resources, including the latest bestsellers, classical works, concerts, top academic journals, and documentaries.
Citizens and residents need to register yourself in QNL first to be able to check the online resources.
To register individuals aged 18 years and above:
- Fill out the online form, entering all required information.
- Send a copy of valid Qatari ID and residence permit (both sides) to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register individuals from birth to 17 years:
- Fill out the online form, entering the child's data.
- Fill out the Terms and Conditions form by the parent or legal guardian, then print and sign it.
- Send the condition form along with a copy of valid Qatari ID and residence permit (both sides) of the parent and child to e-mail: email@example.com.
How to check online resources?
- Click on "Login" at the top right-hand side of the Qatar National Library home page.
- Type your Library Barcode and PIN number.
- Click on "Online Resources" in the list at the bottom of the page and select the resource you want.
Please note that there is no fees are required for this service.
For any inquiries and more information about registration, please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @qatarliving
Twitter - @qatarliving
Facebook - Qatar Living