Qatar to UAE via Road, help!
I have a residence visa for both Qatar and the UAE, i want to travel to UAE by car, i know that i would need to cross into Saudi to do that. But my questions are,
1. can i stay as long as i want in Qatar and the UAE if i am traveling to and fro via road and have permanent residences in both the countries?
2. Are their any restrictions?
3. And can i use my car with Qatar no. plate in UAE without problems while i stay here, given i have driving license of both qatar and uae?
4. Also are there any transit restriction from saudi? Do i need to come back within certain time if i cross across to these countries via saudi?
that u have to enquire at border
Thanks Mr drsajidh for your valuable comments. How many months I can use here in UAE with Qatar number plate car.
4. u can get transit visa Saudi from any agents at Qatar 135 qr per stamping. u have to use it within a month of stamping. it is valid for one too and fro travel. once u go u have to return within 3 months. please have check with the agent
also note that u have to take insurance for ur car as long as ur plan to stay. it will be available at border.
1. u can stay as long as in Qatar if ur id is valid. the moment u exit from any of these countries u have to renter within 6 months. that means every 6 months u have to keep on traveling too and fro
2. no restrictions by road
3. u can use ur car with Qatar no plate. till d validity of the visa. but u have to take permission from border. they will register ur vehicle at border. once u take Qatar vehicle u can drive with ur Qatar licence. but others are not supposed to.