HMC highlights precautionary measures to follow when entering workplaces
With a recent spike in the number of COVID-19 cases, relevant authorities in Qatar have been urging the public to adhere to the recommended precautionary and preventive measures to ensure the safety of all.
The country recently reimposed a four-tier restrictions plan to curb the spread of COVID-19. Prior to that, the Cabinet had announced that starting February 4, 2021, a 32-point plan will be imposed across the country.
The Cabinet had also highlighted that the percentage of employees in workplaces will remain at 80 percent, while the remaining 20 would continue remote work.
Following this, Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) has emphasized the importance of following certain precautionary measures when entering workplaces.
Important precautionary measures when entering the work place: pic.twitter.com/sPF8mBMlgX— مؤسسة حمد الطبية (@HMC_Qatar) February 7, 2021
The recommended measures include:
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines and always maintain a distance of at least 1.5 meters between you and other people.
- Wear a mask at all times and ensure the mask is safely disposed of after use.
- Avoid greeting other people with handshakes and avoid gatherings in hallways.
- Use gloves and hand sanitizers when entering the workplace.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Make sure you read and follow the instructions of official authorities.
- Check your temperature and visit the nearest health center immediately if you have a fever
- Ensure you activate your EHTERAZ app before entering the workplace.
- Stay at home and seek medical attention if you develop any symptoms of a respiratory illness.
Earlier, the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) asked the public to "Be Responsible. Protect Yourself. Protect Your Family. Protect Your Country."
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @qatarliving
Twitter - @qatarliving
Facebook - Qatar Living
YouTube - qatarlivingofficial