How to get your medication delivered at home by QPost
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, last year, the Pharmacy Department at Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) expanded its medication home delivery service.
The service is now available nationwide to all HMC patients.
The expansion of the service was made possible as a result of an ongoing partnership between HMC and Qatar Post and includes both new and refill prescriptions.
The service is available to all HMC patients with a valid health card.
Here is how you can do it:
- Call on the toll-free number 16000 between 7:00 am to 3:00 pm, Sunday to Thursday
- Select your preferred language (English or Arabic)
- Press 3 for HMC Medical Services
- Choose the hospital or facility
Have the following information ready when calling:
- Valid health card number
- Home address (zone, street, and building number)
Check the following when receiving the medication:
- Please make sure to be at the delivery location and sign the delivery receipt
- Make sure the parcel is sealed and it is a good condition
- Check the name and health card number on your package
Q-Post will deliver their medications on the next business day. All Q-Post drivers are adhering to the highest standards of hygiene and have been specially trained to handle medications, including those that require refrigeration and special handling.
Patients who have questions about their prescription, including how to use the medication or concerns about drug interactions, can contact the HMC Drug Information Center by telephone at 4026 0747 between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm daily from Sunday to Thursday or by email at DIC@hamad.qa.
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @qatarliving
Twitter - @qatarliving
Facebook - Qatar Living
YouTube - qatarlivingofficial