Millenium Medical Center's Dr Majd offers wide range of ENT services with utmost care
The Millennium Medical Centre (MMC) in Qatar offers medical expertise in a caring environment with state-of-the-art equipment. At Qatar Living’s most recent visit; we had the pleasure of speaking to Dr. Majd Roufail.
This compassionate doctor is an Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) specialist.
What is an ENT Specialist?
This is a medical specialist who diagnoses and treats disorders of the ears, nose, and throat.
ENT specialists also have expertise in some disorders of the head and neck.
What can MMC’s, Dr. Majd offer me?
Dr. Majd has 20 years of experience and is a brilliant communicator. Being able to give patients information in a clear way whilst also listening closely to them is an important skill.
This is just one reason why Dr. Majd has top results with his patients.
In the 10 years that Dr. Majd has been in Qatar, he has seen patients of every age group and nationality.
It is important to this Doctor that his patients feel valued as individuals and that their needs are met.
He encourages patients to list every symptom causing discomfort or pain and takes each one seriously.
Dr. Majd prides himself on giving diagnoses with both accuracy and reassurance.
What particular areas of expertise in ENT does Dr. Majd offer specifically at MMC?
- Dr. Majd can treat ear infections, hearing loss, dizziness, and ringing in the ears.
- Dr. Majd wants his patients to have treatment that cures the problem rather than medication which treats symptoms alone.
- This careful doctor is the type of professional who continues checking-in with patients even after symptoms of ear pain, or otherwise are gone.
- It is essential to Dr. Majd that his patients fully heal.
- Dr. Majd sees many patients with complaints about nose pain and irritation.
- As a guardian of health, Dr. Majd is clear that even if these symptoms are minor now, in a few years they may worsen.
- Dr. Majd can treat such symptoms at any stage but encourages visits earlier on.
- Deviated septums and allergies are also cared for by Dr. Majd.
- Dr. Majd treats sore throats, gastro reflux disease, infections, tumors, and vocal cord disorders.
- This sensitive doctor understands the discomfort that symptoms which affect the ability to speak or swallow can have.
- It is very important to Dr. Majd that his patients are treated quickly and not left waiting in discomfort for any reason.
- Head and neck
- Neck pain, masses in the neck, light node swelling, and thyroid swelling are treated by Dr. Majd.
- He also sees children with neck deformities caused by small tumors.
Dr. Majd stressed that ENT specialists are experts in the connections of the ear, nose, and throat. Sometimes a patient may come with symptoms in the throat, only for Dr. Majd to find the cause for that symptom is in the ear.
Dr. Majd is also a surgical specialist. It was comforting to hear Dr. Majd speak about the seriousness in which he takes his patient’s concerns before surgery.
These are largely about changing their appearance during surgery. He gave us an example of the fear patients may have in changing the shape of their nose during deviated septum surgery.
Qatar Living admired the seriousness with which Dr. Majd took these concerns. It was no surprise to find that Dr. Majd has a record of success in surgical procedures.
For consultation inquiries with Dr. Majd, you can contact MMC on 44111170 or 33011170
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @qatarliving
Twitter - @qatarliving
Facebook - Qatar Living
YouTube - qatarlivingofficial