Sidra Medicine Makes Online Registrations Mandatory for Covid-19 Testing
In light of the current situation and in the interest of public health and safety as well as the safety of staff, patients and visitors, the COVID-19 testing center at Sidra Medicine will no longer accept walk-ins nor will it be providing in-person registrations.
People must register online to get a PCR or serology test done at the Sidra Medicine COVID-19 testing center. There are three choices available depending on the time results come in.
Sidra Medicine has a zero-tolerance policy towards violence and abusive behaviour towards staff. We are working closely with the police who have the full authority to deal with anyone being aggressive towards our staff, patients or visitors or those who are not maintaining social distance guidelines.
To register online visit: https://www.sidra.org/covid-19-pcr-and-antibody-testing
- Our COVID-19 testing center is a private testing center and is open from 7.30 am to 10 pm daily.
- Once you arrive at Sidra Medicine, you will be requested to show proof of your PCR test appointment before you are allowed entry to the premises. Anyone who walks in without an appointment, will be turned away.
- Sidra offer PCR and Quantitative Serology Testing. Both methods require online registrations. Again, walk-ins will not be allowed.
- For Covid-19 PCR testing: Sidra currently offer three choices
- QR 160 – Limited Slots. Results in 18 hours
- QR 300 - Results in 8 hours (if swab was collected before 6pm)
- QR 660 - Results in 3 hours (if swab was collected before 10pm)
- After your PCR result is ready, it may take up to 24 hours for your result to be reflected in Ehteraz.
- Sidra conduct Covid-19 tests for those travelling.
- In the interest of public health and safety, if you are experiencing symptoms or suspect that you may have COVID, please go to HMC or your nearest Primary Health Care Clinic.
- For updates and any changes regarding timings, visit www.sidra.org
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.