8 tips for increasing your home’s value before you sell
Selling your villa or apartment can be a lengthy endeavour, especially if you want to put your best foot forward when dealing with potential buyers. Before putting it up for viewing, here are a few tips to keep in mind to ensure you make the best possible impression.
Be sure and make an account with us at qatarliving.com for a platform to showcase your property or look for a new place.
1) Deep clean before any potential buyers come to visit.
2) Make sure plumbing and air conditioning are in top order. Especially in Qatar, these are two areas where you definitely should not go wrong.
3) Paint, at least where it counts. No one wants to buy a home with a peeling ceiling. Try not to go with anything too bold, light tasteful colors may be the best way to go, especially if buyers have their own vision in mind.
4) Polish. Counter tops, wooden or tile floors and even furniture all look better with some extra shine.
5) Spruce up the bathroom. New tiles or a reglazed bathtub can be eye catching and give the entire bathroom a quality of newness that can be very appealing.
6) Update fixtures, even little things like light switches make a difference.
7) Make each room in the house feel larger. Replace heavy draperies with light blinds. Adding a mirror can also help visually increase the space.
8) Modernise your kitchen. A functional, modern kitchen can really boost your home's value. Something as simple as a shiny new oven or stove will be eye-catching and act as proof of value.
Like our Qatarliving Properties Facebook page for more articles like these.
Cover image - thepearlqatar.com
Inline image 1 - apartmentgeeks.net
Inline image 2 - mikepriceplumbing.com
Inline image 3 - qatarliving.com
Inline image 4 - voxnature.com
Inline image 5 - birdsonggregory.com
Inline image 6 - synergylightingusa.com
Inline image 7 - hoteliermiddleeast.com
Inline image 8 - deviantart.net