Lexus unveils the all-new LX600
Lexus finally brings out the LX 600!
The new LX 600 will use a different body-on-frame and cut some weight in the process.
Under the hood, Lexus opted for a V6 3.5-liter twin-turbo engine that produces 409 hp on 650 NM of torque with a 10-speed transmission.
On the offroading front, the LX 600 will use most of the same arsenal in the Land Cruiser:
- double-wishbone front suspension and four-link design in the rear.
- Modified rear shock absorbers for better comfort and vibration control.
- Quicker Active Height Control.
- Electric Power Steering coupled with Electronic controlled brakes.
- Off-road assistance systems like: Multi-Terrain Select, Crawl Control, Multi-Terrain Monitor.
Inside is where similarities with the Land Cruiser fade, as Lexus has upscaled the interior with excellent materials and comfortable seats, a new digital cluster made of a 12.3-inch upper screen for cameras and the 25-speaker Mark Levinson sound system. This is coupled with a 7.0-inch lower screen that controls what they describe as the best air conditioner in cars using the new Lexus interface and Safety Sense 2.5 with a wide host of safety features like pre-collision assist, automatic emergency braking, lane-keep assist, automatic high beams, and adaptive cruise control.
To top it off, Lexus will offer 5 trims of its all-new SUV; Standard, Premium, Luxury, and for the first time for Lexus, F Sport and Ultra Luxury.
The Ultra Luxury will offer:
- The front seats can go forward and the rear seats can recline further and there is plenty of leg space
- VIP seats with cushions that coddle the body, and can also resist speeding effects and absorb vibrations to ensure comfort on any road.
- Overhead air-condition vents for better cooling and heating.
- Reading lights and light shades on all windows.
- Back console with covered cup holders and wireless charger with independent climate and seats control.
- Back Storage space comes with a DC power source, USB and headphones jacks.
The F Sport features:
- 22-inch forged aluminum wheels, with exclusive grill and black chrome grill frame.
- Extended leather finishes around the driver and dashboard.
- Leather seats with enhanced resistance against speeding effects.
- Tuned performance dampers.
- Torsen limited-slip differential and a rear stabilizer.
- Special tuning to provide superior response and stability.
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @qatarliving
Twitter - @qatarliving
Facebook - Qatar Living
YouTube - qatarlivingofficial