MoPH highlights steps to register children aged 12-15 for COVID-19 vaccination in Qatar
Parents of children aged 12 to 15 years can now register their children for COVID-19 vaccination in Qatar.
In a series of tweets yesterday, the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) announced steps that parents can follow to sign up their children for vaccination.
MoPH had earlier announced that the children aged 12 to 15 years will be offered the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine in Qatar.
This came after Pfizer’s study indicated that its vaccine was safe and extremely effective in preventing COVID-19 cases in children aged 12 to 15.
To register, parents are asked to follow the below steps:
- Visit the MoPH vaccination registration website. Click here.
- Choose the option to register your children
- You will be asked to enter your child’s QID.
- This will generate a passcode on the mobile number, under which the child’s QID is registered to complete the process.
- Following registration, the parent of the registered child will receive an SMS from the PHCC team to confirm the appointment date and time.
“Play your part in enabling life to return towards normal by getting vaccinated when it is your turn,” the MoPH highlighted.
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @qatarliving
Twitter - @qatarliving
Facebook - Qatar Living
YouTube - qatarlivingofficial