Book online with Qatar Airways, there are 48 dream holiday tickets to be won!
If you love travelling, then here is your chance to win a return ticket to your dream holiday destination.
Qatar Airways is running an online competition today and tomorrow, which will select 48 lucky customers and send them on with a return ticket to their dream holiday destinations.
For the next 48 hours, the Qatar-based carrier will raffle one ticket every hour, with the winner getting to choose their dream destination completely free of charge.
Book a ticket online with the airlines and you may be one of the 48 who get to choose an economy class return ticket from Doha to over 150 Qatar Airways destinations.
You can head over to this link to participate in the competition. However, before that, go through the rules and regulations of the competition.
How to participate:-
a) Book a Qatar Airways ticket on February 27 and 28 (during the promotion period). All confirmed tickets issued until the end of each day of the Promotion Period will be included in the sweepstakes on the next day.
b) Bookings where the ticket could not be issued for any reason whatsoever will not be included in the sweepstakes.
c) A total of 48 prizes will be given away during 2 days through random drawing from all eligible entries during the promotion period.
d) Once a potential winner has been selected, he/she will be each sent a prize announcement email using the email address provided at time of booking. The Winner will have to download a prize voucher from the link provided in the prize announcement email within no later than 20 days of the email being sent from Qatar Airways’ servers.
e) The prize redemption process will be detailed in the prize voucher.
f) If a potential winner does not meet the eligibility requirements mentioned herein or does not download the prize voucher within the specified time, the Sponsor reserves the right to not allow the potential winner to claim the prize and shall have the right choose another winner.
g) The Sponsor accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed, or due to computer or information technology error in transit.
Who are eligible to win?
1. Each customer is eligible for only one prize.
2. Child, infant, mileage redemption, courtesy ticket and industry/agency rebate tickets are not eligible for the promotion.
3. The 48-hours promotion (hereinafter the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Qatar Airways (hereinafter the “Sponsor”).
4. The Promotion and prizes are subject to these official rules (hereinafter the “Official Rules”) mentioned herein.
5. The Promotion is open to legal residents and citizens of Qatar. To redeem the prize, proof of residency in form of Qatari identification card is mandatory.
6. Participants must comply with these Official Rules and any applicable local laws of the eligible countries. All interpretations of these Official Rules by Qatar Airways are final. Qatar Airways will act in good faith and will exercise reasonable and equitable discretion when giving an interpretation of these Official Rules.
7. Other terms and conditions as specified on the voucher apply
8. Applicable Conditions of Carriage apply.
Here are the terms and conditions.
* This promotion is valid for First, Business or Economy Class return tickets sold on the day of 27 and 28 February 2017 (hereinafter the “Promotion Period”). The complimentary ticket will be in Economy Class regardless of the cabin class of the original ticket booked.
* Valid for return travel originating from Doha except on promotional and group booking classes of Z, U, Q, T, W, G, O, E, X
* The outbound flight from Doha must be flown on or before 31 March 2017. There are no particular restrictions on the inbound returning flight into Doha.
* Valid exclusively for bookings made on Qatar Airways’ website (www.Qatarairways.com)
* Valid only on Qatar Airways’ operated flights.
* Winners will be contacted via email after the campaign period.