Happy New Year everyone, fuel prices massively slashed to January 2017 levels!

Happy New Year everyone, fuel prices massively slashed to January 2017 levels!

By QLReporter

Qatar Petroleum has announced the prices of fuel for January 2019, and it is one of the best news one could have hoped for in the new year.

In very welcome news, the price of fuel has fallen to January 2017 levels. According to the new rates, a litre of Premium Petrol will cost QR1.50, which is 30 dirhams less than the previous month. The last time Premium petrol was available at this rate was in January 2017.

According to the new rates, a litre of Super petrol will cost QR1.55, a reduction of 30 dirhams from the previous month. It was also the rate in January 2017.

Diesel prices have also gone down to January 2018 prices, which is QR1.75 per litre. Last month, the price had been QR2. Diesel prices are going below QR2 for the first time since April 2018. 

Fuel prices had decreased in Qatar last month as well, with the costs of Premium and Super petroleum slashed by 25 dirhams each. Diesel prices had also been lowered by five dirhams the previous month.

The price cut is fantastic news for the people of Qatar. Happy new year, everyone!

By Massali• 2 months 2 weeks ago.
Massali

it's really big thanks to H.H.Emir of Qatar :)

By ashokstar• 2 months 2 weeks ago.
ashokstar

Thanks Amir

By dingding• 2 months 2 weeks ago.
dingding

Great relief,

By aladas• 2 months 2 weeks ago.
aladas

This is the great benefit for the consumers Thanks to God and the Ruler. I hope this happen because Qatar has stepped out from OPEC last month.

Am I Correct. ???

By arujalways• 2 months 2 weeks ago.
arujalways

qatar is great country.I love qater

By Md Rashed Khan• 2 months 2 weeks ago.
Md Rashed Khan

I Love Qatar

By da_ruru• 2 months 2 weeks ago.
da_ruru

We are QATAR.

By Sense Mine• 2 months 2 weeks ago.
Sense Mine

Thanks QP and happy 2019 ahead every one!

By shahim ea• 2 months 2 weeks ago.
shahim ea

great news

By smsqat• 2 months 2 weeks ago.
smsqat

Mashallah great news!!!!

By sureshkanth8• 2 months 2 weeks ago.
sureshkanth8

Very good news, Thanks qatar

By mohdata• 2 months 2 weeks ago.
mohdata

Shukran!!!! This calls for a long hard fast highway drive :-)

By cruthik1980• 2 months 2 weeks ago.
cruthik1980

Mashallah....

Seven Qatar Visa Centers to begin operations in India by April, says official

Seven Qatar Visa Centers to begin operations in India by April, says official

The seven Qatar Visa Centers in India will facilitate visa procedures for Indians wishing to come to Qatar for work or leisure. The first center will be launched on March 26 in New Delhi.
If you are an AR Rahman fan, here is how you can see him live in Qatar today

If you are an AR Rahman fan, here is how you can see him live in Qatar today

Do you want to hear Indian music legend AR Rahman live in Qatar for the first time? We have the details about the event.
QIFF 2019 kicks off at Oxygen Park with over 150 food stalls

QIFF 2019 kicks off at Oxygen Park with over 150 food stalls

Marking its 10th anniversary, the Qatar International Food Festival opened at Qatar Foundation's Oxygen Park yesterday, bringing together world-class chefs, mouthwatering delicacies and a culinary experience to remember.
Vodafone Qatar makes the region’s first 5G holographic call

Vodafone Qatar makes the region’s first 5G holographic call

Elevating Qatar to a new height in the world of technology, Vodafone Qatar made the region's first holographic call using 5G technology.