MoCI issues tips for safe shopping in malls
As Qatar deals with the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic with all its might, the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MoCI) has called on the public to follow preventive measures while shopping.
“For your safety and the safety of those around you, be sure to follow preventive measures while shopping,” MoCI reminded in a post on its Twitter page.
The Ministry has shared the following useful tips for safe shopping in malls:
- To shop during non-peak hours
- To wash your hands with water and soap before and after shopping
- To refrain from touching products that you won't purchase
- To disinfect shopping cart handles using sterilized wipes
- To sterilize your hands before exiting the store
- To keep a safe distance of at least one-and-a-half meters from other shoppers
- Not to touch your face during shopping
- To wipe cans using sterilized tissues
- To pay using your ATM card
- To wash the vegetables and fruits.
With the daily number of COVID-19 cases rising, authorities in Qatar have continued to stress the importance of complying with all preventive and precautionary measures.
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) has been running a social media campaign that has seen healthcare staff call on the public to play their part in fighting the pandemic by following the required safety measures.
Visit our Ramadan Page for more useful information about the Holy Month!
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @qatarliving
Twitter - @qatarliving
Facebook - Qatar Living
YouTube - qatarlivingofficial
Cover Image: for illustrative purposes only
Доброго времени суток .
Ваш форум мне показался очень привлекательным и перспективным. Хочу приобрести рекламное место для баннера в шапке, за $1500 в месяц. Оплачивать буду через WebMoney, 50% сразу, а 50% через 2 недели. И еще, адрес моего сайта https://comfortlife.by/ - он не будет противоречить тематике?
Спасибо! Напишите о Вашем решении мне в ПМ или на почту firstname.lastname@example.org