MoPH updates list of health facilities approved to conduct PCR test for COVID-19
Qatar's Ministry of Public Health (MoPH), together with relevant authorities, has been working tirelessly to protect the health and safety of its citizens amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
As the country continues its fight against the virus, MoPH has expanded the list of approved health facilities in the country that can conduct the PCR test for COVID-19.
In a tweet on its official page, MoPH shared the updated list, which now comprises Planet Medical Center as a Ministry-approved facility for COVID-19 testing.
قائمة بأسماء المنشآت الصحية التي تم الموافقة لها من قبل وزارة الصحة العامة لعمل المسحات الخاصة لفيروس كوفيد - ١٩ pic.twitter.com/nhs5My87DR— وزارة الصحة العامة (@MOPHQatar) January 21, 2021
The updated list now contains 39 health facilities that can conduct the PCR test for COVID-19 in Qatar. These include the following:
- Al Emadi Hospital
- Turkish Hospital
- Doha Clinic Hospital
- Al Ahli Hospital
- Queen Hospital
- Dr. Moopen's Aster Hospital
- Magribi Center for Eye, ENT & Dental,
- Elite Medical Center
- West Bay Medicare
- Syrian American Medical Center
- Future Medical Center
- Dr. Khaled Al Sheikh Ali's Medical Center
- Al Jufairi Diagnosis and Treatment
- Al Ahmadani Medical Center
- Imara Health Care
- KIMS Qatar Medical Center
- Allevia Medical Center
- Aster Medical Center Plus – Almunazah
- Al Jameel Medical Center
- Atlas Medical Center
- Al Tahrir Medical Center
- Naseem Al Rabeeh Medical Center Doha
- Naseem Al Rabeeh Medical Center
- New Naseem Al Rabeeh Medical Center
- Aster Medical Center - Al Khor
- Al Kayyali Medical Center
- Abeer Medical Center
- Al Esraa Polyclinic
- Value Medical Complex
- Asian Medical Center W.LL
- Dr. Maher Abbas Polyclinic
- Sidra Medicine
- Al Mansoor Polyclinic
- Nova Health Care
-Al Sultan Medical Center
- Al Fardan Medical With Northwestern Medicine
- Raha Medical Center W.L.L
- Al-Shefa Polyclinic D-Ring Road
- Planet Medical Center
Earlier, an HMC official had highlighted that delay in testing can cause complications.
If you experience any concerning symptoms or you think you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19, you can contact the Ministry's dedicated COVID-19 hotline.
The hotline - 16000 - was introduced to answer public queries regarding the disease. The toll-free hotline is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and is available in Arabic and English.
The Ministry urges individuals who display symptoms of COVID-19 to quickly contact the helpline or go directly to one of the designated health centers.
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @qatarliving
Twitter - @qatarliving
Facebook - Qatar Living
YouTube - qatarlivingofficial