MoPH urges to follow precautionary measures when using home delivery services
Under efforts focused on ensuring the safety of the citizens and residents in Qatar, the Ministry of Public Health has urged everyone to adhere to a set of precautionary measures when using home delivery services.
The preventive measures have been outlined in a tweet shared by the Ministry on its official Twitter page.
According to the notice posted in the tweet, MoPH says to prepare the meals at home at all times, and if anyone needs to order through the home delivery services, make sure to:
- Ask the delivery person to leave the order in front of the door
- Maintain a safe distance of 2 meters at a minimum between you and the delivery person
- Use single-use gloves to pick up the order and dispose of them immediately in a safe manner
- Pay for your order online by using the application
- If you are paying by cash, it is preferably to pay the exact amount so that you do not receive any change, and it is very important to wash your hands with soapy water afterward
- Wipe and disinfect food packages before handling them
- Wash your hands again with soap and water for 20-40 seconds after disposing of all packages, including boxes, bags, and packaging material in a safe manner.
- Wipe the surfaces that have been touched after the packaging has been disposed
- Empty the meals in clean dishes and assign to each family member
Here's everything you need to know about the virus, including ways to protect yourself.
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @qatarliving
Twitter - @qatarliving
Facebook - Qatar Living