Register your national address through Metrash2 app or MOI website
The Ministry of Interior (MOI) has reminded the public including citizens, residents, and other legal persons in the country, to register their national address through the Metrash2 app or MOI website.
The form will ask residential address, land phone number, mobile number, email, employer’s address for government and private sector employees, permanent address abroad, and any other information specified by the relevant authority.
For minor children, the guardians will be responsible to register their data and ensure its authenticity, the MOI had specified earlier.
The last date to register this information is July 26, 2020, MOI stated. No fees required for this service.
How to register for the National Address
- Log in with your smartcard to the MOI e-services portal.
- Select “National Address” then “National Address for Individuals”.
- Use the “Service Options” page to display the available options of the National Address for Individuals service.
- Select “Register National Address” to add the home address of themselves or their family members (if available and only for their children - boys or girls - under 18 years old), add a work address (in case of Qatari citizens) or employer address (in case of residents, and update abroad home address (optional).
- Select “Update National Address” to update the home address of an individual or family member (if available and only for children - boys or girls - under 18 years old), update work address (in case of Qatar citizens only), and update abroad home address (optional).
- Select “Register National Address for Newborns” if the individual - a citizen or resident - wants to add new family members, who do not have a previously registered home national address, to the registered home address of the individual.
- Click on “Next” and complete all the required information.
- Residents may not update the employer address when selecting “Update National Address”.
- The user shall first add a personal address, in case of a home or work address, or an abroad home address in order to be able to update such addresses, and a home address shall first be added before adding new family members.
- The user shall own a smart card to use the service.
- This service can be obtained at any time.
- This service is also available via Metrash2.
The National Address Law comes under Qatar’s digitization efforts to strategically develop its e-government, among other objectives.
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @qatarliving
Twitter - @qatarliving
Facebook - Qatar Living
very bad adress if you would like to knows some people : https://www.madintouch.com
I have a question, which many of would like to ask as well.
Family staying outside the country, unable to return until current crisis.
I am able to register for my Children's but for my wife it doesn't work. How do we register?
Is there any provision?
What about for those resident who are out of country and cannot come in at the moment
How to register national address if you dont have a smart card or mobile and is out of country at present?