Residential apartment owners asked to register their interest in leasing properties for Qatar 2022
The owners of residential apartments are being encouraged to register their interest in leasing their properties to visitors both in the lead-up to and during the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022.
The Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy (SC) is currently assessing the quantity and quality of properties that may be available.
This is the second phase of the Qatar 2022 accommodation project, which was launched earlier this year and aims to ensure the country’s existing housing stock is fully utilized during the tournament.
Landlords will have one month to register their interest in leasing their properties.
They should register their interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by December 7, 2020.
Landlords must take note of the following criteria:
- Residential apartments of all sizes will be considered
- The apartments must be fully furnished
- The apartments can be located anywhere, though preference will be given to properties in The Pearl and Lusail City
- There is no minimum requirement in terms of the number of properties landlords must supply
- There is no commitment to lease the properties from the SC
- Rental fees will be determined at a later stage
- The lease duration will be for either one, six or 12 months
Make sure to check out our QL Properties section as well as social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @Qatar Living Properties
Twitter - @qatarliving
Facebook - Qatar Living Properties
YouTube - qatarlivingofficial