lol smoke, wot u doing here mate !
digging old graves ? to find some breakfast for urself ? :)
maybe there was a chinese product on sale here
Why the heck did this thread pop up in the Recent posts?
selling mine,if interested PM me.
• The update will work ok in iPhones with no modification.
• The update will work ok in iPhones with Installer.app (although it gets wiped out; the apps seem to remain in the iPhone, but they won't appear in your screen).
• The update will work ok in unlocked iPhones, but it will return your iPhone to the activation screen. From there, no activation is possible. The iPhone doesn't get bricked but —as expected— so if you want to keep using it, don't update your iPhone.
• This has been confirmed with both anySIM and iPhone Sim Free.
• "Third-party applications won't work after the update" (confirmed by Dev Team.)
• "Firmware 1.1.1. relocks iPhone properly" (confirmed by Dev Team.)
• Unlocked iPhones updated to 1.1.1 will work with legit AT&T cards (confirmed by Natetrue) (read after the jump for an explanation of why this is wrong)
• iPhone Sim Free claims that their paid SIM unlocking solution doesn't hang your iPhone at the activation stage: they say you can activate using an valid contract, AT&T SIM and iTunes, but it will still be locked afterwards anyway. (We haven't tested this yet)
Apple is really cutting its own leg.
If they do that then I guess that will be the end of Apple. OVERNIGHT.
got my mine yesterday and I unlocked it. It still works but like you I'm not gonna update when a new update is available. Maybe we just have to wait a while until somebody figures out the hack to the next update.
i really hate this news.. it pissed me off.. because i have iphone unlocked and now i dont want to update the iphone because this news will maybe true..were doomed!hehe. but seriouly, the new update can brick the iphone..(broke the phone and it will be no use anymore..damn!)
This can be true, because i remember, the Sony Portable Playstation or psp always release new updates so that the if you try to convert the psp to hacked version and you have done the wrong procedure.., the psp will be brick or broke..and the only repair you need is to change the board or chip inside (something like that..)
i hope apple will not do such things like sony have done before..
Its working properly with me last night i updated the device installed alot of Apple packages which comes in it. just youtube needs to be updated.